Developing Spring Boot apps for Kubernetes Nov 29, 2020
Developing Spring Boot apps for Kubernetes
Kubernetes is the industry approved platform for growing a Cloud Native strategy. Spring (Boot) has always encouraged developers to leverage the tools/technologies that best solves their business use cases.
In this training we will bring both worlds together so that you as a Spring (boot) developer can take ownership of your code from development to production. We will look at some best practices/patterns on how to containerize your Spring Boot application & run it on a Kubernetes cluster. We will also look at how you can integrate your Spring Boot app with Kubernetes.
By the time the training is over, you will have a good understanding on how Spring Boot & Kubernetes work hand in hand and you will have bridged some of the gap between Dev & Ops.
What you’ll learn
By the end of the training, you will learn:
- Why is Kubernetes the industry approved platform & how does Spring Boot fit in?
- Containerize Spring Boot applications
- Spring Boot configuration in Kubernetes
- Deploy Spring Boot applications on Kubernetes
- Spring Boot application lifecycle in Kubernetes
- Visibility & observability
- GraalVM and native images
- Spring Cloud Kubernetes